Thursday, April 21, 2005

Creepy

So, I just realized something very creepy. If I had planned everything right since the beginning and only chose one major I would be graduating right now. I have been at college officially for four years. Now is that creepy or what? Instead of graduating though, I am trying to study for my last two finals so I can take them before the day is up and I have about 2 more years left. Well, that was just a random thought that I would hope would spur off into a huge blog so I can procrastinate more, but that didn't happen. Oh Well.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger Trueblat said...

So does that mean you decided not to cram everything into one year? Oh, and think, a year from now I could be teaching in the real world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home