Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The moral of the story is ...

Irony is a wonderful thing as long as it is not working against you. So, I had an amusing kwinkydink happen today. I am currently taking a class that has tests every 2 weeks or so, thus causing me to have to take at least 7 quizzes during the semester. Today I just took my 6th quiz. My first one I did ok, but thought I could do better, so I studied more. Low and behold, I did worse on the second. So, I studied even more. And it happened again, even worse. This cycle continued till today. Today, I had a ton of projects to do (that were actually due last week), so I had no time to study. So I run into the testing center to take my test cold turkey (I don' even know what we have been talking about in class, so it was really COLD!). I was hoping to at least get a 50% (which would have beaten my last grade), and using just intuition and shear luck I some how pulled off a 87%. So, I see what the obvious moral of this story is, but that moral goes against all my other morals. So, I decided that the moral of this story is "Have fun storming the castle, cause you'll never know when you will next be able to eat a green banana."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home